Before!

6/18/08

Don't know what hit me...

I am so full of energy today. I have already cleaned the entire upstairs (that looked like a cyclone hit), and am working on the downstairs, have gone to Walmart and am working on laundry. :)
I have noticed that when my house is a mess I feel out of control and so for that reason it feels good to get it CLEAN! I am off work until next Monday and we leave for our short mini vacation Friday night so I plan on enjoying the next few days in a nice clean house! :)
The scale is being very nice to me lately and I am consistantly weighing in at 138-139 lbs. As long as I stay in the 130's I AM HAPPY. I'm wearing 4's and 6's. I couldn't ask for anything more. I feel great.
My eating is on track as well as my exercise. Things are becoming habit and I am feeling amazing.

No comments: