Before!

1/31/08

Who knew?

Who knew it would be this hard to find a job!? Omg. Seriously. Everyday I call the places I have applications in and get the same responses. No one is hiring. :( I want to work. I need to work. So frustrating. I spent money on a class and now can't find a job. Ugh.

So another day of being in the house. Gabe is still full of snot today and his poor little eyes are so gunky and red. :( Poor baby. It's so cold too. Close to zero and snow is on it's way. Have I mentioned how much I hate winter??

I did ok on my goals for yesterday. The girls rooms are clean and all the old clothes are put away. I scrubbed the bathrooms, kept the laundry going all day (and believe it or not, there are still several loads to be washed... iy yi yi), cooked dinner, etc. It was a pretty productive day all in all.

Oh yeah! I even EXERCISED!!! 22 mins. of cardio blast and today I feel it. My thighs are burning. Coming downstairs this morning, I actually contemplated sitting down on the steps and going down on my butt b/c my thighs are burning that bad. It is a good thing, but I wish it was my abs that were burning. Guess I'll work on those today. That is the problem area you know.

As opposed to PS as I have been, (Pain! Ow!) the closer I get to goal, the worse my stomach looks. It's really disgusting. Espeically when I'm down on all fours. It just hangs. *shudders* I don't think I can live with that for the rest of my life. It's just gross. And to come this far and leave that... I dunno. Of course, there are a lot of other factors... money being the main one. PS is expensive. So we shall see. I'm going to give exercise a good chance to maybe do some good. I'm not very hopeful after everything I've read about stretched out skin... So we shall see. I won't do anything until I'm at goal and have settled in on a good weight for at least a year. Just to see how everything finally ends up. Of course, if I do the tummy I'll need boobs too. :)

The kids are back in school today so I plan on keeping the house picked up and finishing that mountain of laundry. No big plans really at all.

No comments: