Before!

6/19/08

final decision

I'm changing my goal to 136 lbs. That will give me a normal BMI. I am happy where I am and don't think I need to lose anymore weight. Honestly, what is left is a little flabby tummy that will only be fixed by plastic surgery. I am getting too boney in my shoulders/neck/butt area and my boobs are GONE. lol I have no desire to look like a skeleton. I am wearing a size 4 or 6 and am HAPPY! I do want the normal BMI so I will allow myself to get to 136 and be done. I do think if I ever get a tummy tuck I would be 130 lbs easily.

So that is that. :)

3 comments:

Danyele said...

I'm so PROUD of you - you've done so well. I could use some of your leftover energy :-)

Tracy said...

OK.... come use your enegy to clean MY CLYCLONE (read teenage boys) house!

Yeah.. you should be totally happy in size 4 or 6! WHOOHOOOO

Anonymous said...

You have done such a great job. I was just getting ready to email you about the tummy stuff. I was wondering how much skin you had left. I know everyone is different but I was wondering what to expect. Ever going to take a picture of the tummy? :)