Before!

7/4/08

Happy 4th of July!

Today was a good day! We woke up early, got dressed and headed out to a parade. It was so fun for the kids and they got a ton of loot! :) After we stopped at Walmart, had lunch at a local Mexican restaurant and then came home to rest for a bit. I took an allergy pill and slept 4 hours! It was heavenly! :) I woke up around 8 and we went to the local festival got some food and walked around for a bit. We missed fireworks though b/c DJ had to work tonight. The kids were ok with it though, b/c we are going to yet another parade, cookout and festival tomorrow. It's a fun weekend for them!


It is so nice seeing people I know in public and not feeling like I want to hide. I am so proud of how I look now. I am happy to see people now! :)


Happy 4th!! DJ and I at the parade! :)
Gabe putting toostie rolls in DJ's pocket. :)

Hannah and Abby! I think the sun was in her eyes... lol

Gabe desperately trying to get his "canny" unwrapped.


2 comments:

Susy said...

I totally get that... I feel like a whole new person now. Just walking to the fireworks I said out load "holly shit I feel so different". :)

Meghan said...

You look fantastic! That does sound like a fun day but I had to laugh at the Mexican restaurant for lunch... how funny for the 4th of July! :)