Before!

5/5/07

February 2007-part 3

Near freak out... [Edit Post]on February 21, 2007 11:04 amPublished
The kids had a snow day again today and so I had to switch some of my appt.'s around. I was supposed to go pick up the CPAP but didn't think dragging 3 kids with me would be a good idea. So I switched the appt. to tomorrow. I am sch. to see the Psychologist at 4:15 p.m. but thought maybe I could move my appt. up earlier in the day. When I called the receptionist tried to tell me that they had scheduled me w/ the wrong person and I would have to wait 2 wks to get in with the proper dr. for my psych evaluation. I nearly had a melt down. I explained to her that this was my 7th!!!!! appt. and that what I need is simple. She said she'd call me back if the dr. who they have me scheduled with wouldn't do it. I haven't heard anything, so I think I'm safe. I NEED TO GET THIS DONE SO I GET MY STUFF TO THE INSURANCE COMPANY!!!!! Let's all pray that this goes smooth and gets done today!!

So FRUSTRATING!!! [Edit Post]on February 20, 2007 2:41 pmPublished
The psych. just called and I have to go BACK tomorrow!!!! *Ripping my hair out!!!!!*I am so frustrated. So I did the MMPI...and they sent a letter with it. NOW, they want a specific psych evaluation (which I thought was being sent from the MMPI... I'm still confused).... At any rate, I have to go back tomorrow at 4:15 and talk to the psych for an hour and have her clear me. I just want this stuff done!

.
Confirmed... [Edit Post]on February 20, 2007 1:59 pmPublished
I called and the Wellness has faxed the psych eval and the MMPI results to CCBS!!! La Tonya has all she needs from me!:) I can't wait until I have a date!!!!

It's all done on my end... [Edit Post]on February 20, 2007 12:45 pmPublished
I finally completed the MMPI today and the psychologist was putting the letter together as well and faxing it to LaTonya at CCBS this afternoon! I spoke w/ LaTonya around 12:45 and she said that she was gathering the letter from the nutritionist and when she had those two things in her hand she'd be ready to submit to insurance. :) I am so excited. I'm still trying to remain calm and not get too impatient but it's hard!! I just want a date so I can start the count down!!I weighed 258 this a.m. so I've lost another lb. I'm not hardcore dieting or anything, but I am not letting myself go hog wild either. Now I guess I wait.

Weight Loss Before Surgery [Edit Post]on February 15, 2007 7:03 amPublished
I decided yesterday that I can't stand being this big any longer. If the surgery is a really a tool then I need to start working on getting this weight off now and then when the surgery happens I can utilize the tool. For the last month since I attended the seminar I've ate everything. Anything I wanted, whenever I want it. It didn't help that the kids have been sick and I feel like a prisioner in my own home. So what did I do? I ate. Alot. In fact, two days ago the scale was hitting 264! That is my highest non-pregnancy weight EVER. I can't move. I can't turn over in bed. I can't get off the couch. I can't breathe. I can't go up and down the stairs. My joints hurt. My back hurts. I'm a mess. It finally dawned on me that I don't have to wait for the surgery date to start making changes. I can start now. So yesterday I cut down. I ate only when hungry and I drank water and coffee. No pop. I ate lunch and dinner and stopped. I was down 5 lbs on the scale this morning!!!I still feel bloated and gross but I have a new mind set. I want to get ths weight off and the more I lose before surgery, the less I have to lose later. If something happens, and I can't have surgery until April, I don't want to waste the next month and half getting fatter. I could be down 20 lbs or so by then. So I guess you could say I've had my month of last suppers and I'm ready to do this thing once and for all. Here I go! 264/259/120

No comments: