Before!

12/25/07

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

Just a quick post to say Merry Christmas to everyone!!!
I've been running around like a crazy person, as I'm sure you all have too. On top of normal Christmas "stuff" my uncle passed away last Friday. He was my dad older and only brother. We had his funeral yesterday afternoon, on Christmas Eve and as horrible as it could have been, the day actually turned into something special for my family. We shed tears, and shared laughs, hugs and memories. It was Christmas Eve I'll never forget.

The kids opened their gifts this a.m. and were very happy to recieve the Nintendo DSes they had asked for. :) Gabe got a drum set last night from Mom and LOVES it. It is so cute watching him beat them to death and it actually isn't too loud so it's all good. ;)

I made my traditional pancake breakfast this a.m. I've been doing it since I was 10 yrs old. :D Now we are all taking our time showering and getting dressed to go to DJ's parents, and then to my Grams.

It's a good day. :)

2 comments:

yusufyusuf said...

Nice blog...
Happy holidays...

Tracy said...

Merry Christmas!

We had a DS time too! :)