Before!

2/7/08

umm....

I felt compelled to blog today but I have no idea what to talk about.

Gabe is still congested and throwing up everytime I is "full" and has a coughing fit. So disgusting. I don't know what to do, but I'm frustrated. The doctor says no cough meds or anything of that nature at all and yet I know if he had a suppresant of some sort, the puking would stop for the most part. I want to take him to the doctor again, but being stuck here with no car makes that next to impossible.

DJ worked on his car a little last night but ran into a wall, when they went to the parts store too late and it has already closed. His friend that is helping him is going out of town til tommorrow night...so I'm guessing maybe by the weekend his car will be fixed and I'll have mine back.

Thankfully the girls have shook the bug and are doing much better and DJ and I are fine too. It's just poor little Gabe that is hanging on to the funk.

We are in the process of trying to decide if and where we should attend church, although Sunday we won't be going. I have my STNA test Sunday morning. Wish me luck!! :) So there's not much to report on that.

I plan on paying some bills today, and people are coming to hang out tomorrow night. Saturday night, I've agreed to sing at a dinner benefit for a friend of mine who was injured in a car accident in November. Guess we have a busy weekend ahead. Of course, Hannah has a game Saturday a.m. as well.


I can't wait for spring to get here. This winter weather sucks. And summer? Oh! I love summer and you better believe my butt is gonig to beach as much as possible. :)

I guess that's all for now. Gabe is on my lap and won't stop "helping"...

Later!

No comments: