Before!

4/28/08

I've been tagged.. (3 times!)

The rules of The Game get posted on the beginning. Each player answers the questions about himself [or indeed herself]. At the end of the post, the player tags five people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they’ve been tagged and asking them to read his [or her] blog.


What was I doing ten years ago?
10 years ago... I was 19 yrs old and was flunking out of college. Oops. Umm... let's see... more specifically in April of 1998.. I was working for Credit Bureau Services as a bill collector. *snort* I was sort of in college and spending most of my time meeting boys and finding contributors to my deliquency.
I was a winner! lol


Five things on my To-Do list today:
1. Laundry
2. No grazing
3. Make some yummy Passion Tazo Tea w/ lemon juice and splenda. Seriously YUMMO!
4. Spend time w/ offspring.
5. Get to bed early for work in the a.m.


Three of my bad habits:
1. Swearing under my breath.
2. Drinking far too much coffee
3. Yelling

Five places I’ve lived:
Cleveland Tenn.
Shelby Ohio
Crestline Ohio
Willard Ohio
New Haven Ohio

Three jobs I’ve had:
Nurse aide
waitress
cashier

Five of my favorite movies
The Notebook
Sleepless In Seattle
Pretty Woman
The Sound Of Music
OK there's 4... I actually sat here for 3 full minutes trying to think of another...I can't. So you're only getting 4.


I tag: BrownieGirl, the other Amber, the other other Amber, Kim and Sharon. Go.

No comments: