Before!

6/14/08

So what now?

When I started this blog over a year ago, I never expected it to take off like it has. I get no less than 10 emails a day from readers who are at every point in the process and they pour thier hearts out to me and ask questions and I give support and try to answer! I feel a shift in my journey though.

I am 10 lbs. from goal, and since buckling down again and getting on a solid eating plan (to lose the last 10 and to control my blood sugar). I feel wonderful and look pretty good (clothed..lol) at this point.

I actually have surprised myself... at how open I've been here. It was easy in the beginning to put myself out there b/c I thought no one was reading, but now, I know they are. In fact, I mentioned that people come up to me in the store/church and say, "I saw your video's!"... " I read your blog!"....

I am really out there.

This isn't a problem for some. But for me? I usually a pretty private person. If I want someone to know something about me, I tell them... but I also keep a lot to myself. I internalize and this blog was a way for me to get some of that out. In the process though, alot of my "inner self talk" is now online for all the world to see.

So the last few days I'll mulled it over. What do I do? I've gone through the surgery. I've healed. I'm almost at the end of the exciting weight loss phase. My blood sugars are ok atm, my weight is going down, and things are basically habit. Food, water, vitamins, exercise.

I love that I have been able to reach out and share and that people hear me and respect me and take my advice. That is so great to me but I wonder do I have anything else to share?

Maintaining is where the struggle is for a lot of people, so maybe someone does want to hear what I have to say as I learn what works and what doesn't.... ???

I've been blogging less b/c I am LIVING. I am enjoying my life and feel free to do so. :)

Since Summer vacation has started, I have spent so much time in the SUN and in a bathing suit :D and running around with my kids. I have ENERGY and I feel confident! Yes, I still need a tummy tuck, but in clothes and even in my bathingsuit you can't tell! I FEEL WONDERFUL! I'm there! This what I did all of this for...

And so now...what about the blog? I don't know yet.... If I have readers I'll keep writing and sharing my story. :)

Thank you all who have read and supported me during my journey! I have made some wonderful, dear friends during this journey and for that I am so grateful!

1 comment:

Kristi said...

I love reading about your successes and struggles. You are so open and honest, it is wonderful!!

I wish you all the best, I hope you keep writing, I'll keep reading! I had surgery 1 year to the day after you.

Kristi