Before!

12/10/08

Kidney Stones...again.

My pee parts have not been "ok" since the last bout w/ the stones. Seriously, something has just not felt right. I actually have gone to the doctor and been tested twice for UTI/bladder infections that all came back normal. I think the stones are just really doing some damage. Yesterday the symptoms started again, but this time I high tailed it to the ER before it got out of hand and let them drug me and fluid me up... I came home dry heaving from the diladad...ugh. I couldn't lift my head off the pillow with out spinning and gettign super nauseated. I was/am miserable. The pain is controlled now though for the most part. I just hope this little bugger passes quickly. I hate you kidney stones. :(

In other news, I so badly want to post pics of my chirstmas tree. It is the most beautiful tree I have ever seen. It is real and perfect. But, alas, my dig camera is broken. :( When I feel better I'm taking it back to Best Buy and cashing in on that waranty. Hopefully, they will give me a new one or fix this one and I'll be back to picture taking by Christmas.

Oh...another sad thing? I've been forbidden to drink milk until this kidney things works itself out. There go my lattes. *cries*

2 comments:

Susy said...

I'm so sorry to read your hurting Amber. :( You have been through enough! HuGs! Hope today you are better. I will look for you on line this evening!

Susy

Michelle said...

Sorry to hear about this yet another round of something!! My sister has them constantly...water, water, water is what I can say...the doc says she has too much dairy that is what causes hers!! Hugs to you and I hope you feel better soon!