Before!

5/15/07

I was tagged by MM!

Survey Says: You gotta think.
1. What is the stupidest mistake you have ever made with money?
I'd signing up for all those credit cards in college...way too easy to get one!!


2. Do you think taxes are unfair or do you think it’s your civic duty?
Taxes suck (too put it bluntly!) I understand we needs roads and schools, but frankly I'm sick of paying for lazy scummy people who just don't want to do anything with themselves.

3. Do you take risks and possibly turn your life upside down for new opportunity?
Totally.

4. Are you the alpha in your household? (Include pets)
No

5. Do you compromise with your significant other or does someone always get their way?
We compromise. We are a good team. :)

6. What curse word do you use most often?
nada

7. Do you easily change your mind or are you dead set on most issues?
Depends on what the issue is...

8. What famous person would you like to trade places with for one week?
Famous people suck.

9. If you could go back in time and tell one person off, who would it be and what would you say?
Hahahathis is a good one, but I'm over it now so...

10. Were you a good student or did you do just enough to get by?
good student

11. If you could give one piece of advice to someone just starting out on their own, what would you tell them?
Don't get a ton of credit cards :D

12. Are people basically good and honest or are most people opportunistic and predatory?
I used to believe that most people were good and honest, and then I actually opened my eyes. Sad really. (Keeping this answer.) * I agree too!!*

13. Is there somebody you wish you could go back and apologize to?
Nope!

No comments: