Before!

5/5/07

March 2007-part 2

Awaiting Approval...day 5 [Edit Post]on March 9, 2007 7:46 amPublished
Ok.. So technically, I'm approved... but still waiting for the "official" letter. If anything, this whole process is trying to teach me patience!!In fact, I've already spoke to LaTonya this a.m. and am now on hold with my insurance company again. :) I want to make sure the letter went out yesterday as they said it would. They also said they would call CCBS, but that hasn't happened yet either.I didn't call yesterday at all so I'm entitled to an update today. :D Right? hehe I'm bad......brb......OK... the letter went out yesterday morning! :D Yippee!!!


Awaiting Approval...day 4 [Edit Post]on March 8, 2007 6:11 amPublished
So the crazy dreams have started... Last night I had dream that someone from CCBS came to my house to schedule my surgery. I couldn't find my "paperwork" and she was threatening to cancel on me if I couldn't. At the same time someone was wanting to borrow a prom dress from me and my mom was waiting for me to get ready to go to NYC. LOL CRAZY!!! Finally, in my dream, she gave me a surgery date on my birthday... March 16th. LOL Wouldn't that be nice! Any time there is something big coming up I start having crazy dreams. So back to reality...I wonder if my approval letter will really go out today. I'm trying to keep busy and not let myself just sit and think about it all the time. Life goes on and I wait some more.


Awaiting Approval...day 3 [Edit Post]on March 7, 2007 8:20 amPublished
I just got off the phone with Anthem pre-certs and got the verbal approval!! :) She said that I have been approved and that my file is with the ins. nurse right now and she is finalizing everything and giving it the final ok. The letter should be mailed out no later than tomorrow!! I don't think it has set in yet. I'm happy and yet I'm scared more now than ever! AHHH!! My mind is racing... there is so much to do! YAY!!! This is really happening!

Out of the mouth of babes... [Edit Post]on March 6, 2007 10:44 amPublished
Abby and I were just in the kitchen making lunch together. I said, "Wow Abby...mommy's surgery is coming right up!" She turned and hugged me and said, "When you're skinny you'll be able to hold me on your lap and I won't slip off!"Sobering moment. How did I ever let myself get to this point! Thank God for WLS! And that folks, is why I'm doing this.

Awaiting approval...day 2 [Edit Post]on March 6, 2007 10:03 amPublished
I spoke with pre-certs this a.m. Wanted to make sure they had my stuff. I read horror stories here about faxes being lost and weeks passing before anyone noticed. That isn't going to happen to me!!I spoke with the nicest girl and she went and grabbed my fax out of the pile and put it to the top so that it would be reviewed today!! How amazing is that?! She said I'll have an answer by this afternoon or tomorrow by the lastest! Can you believe it?!?!?! I'm so excited, nervous, anxious, happy, scared, etc.... so much going through my head right now!!! This is really happening!!I

No comments: