Before!

5/21/07

Week 5 update

Week 5...down 27 lbs.
I can't help but wish it were more, but I know we all feel that way. I am tolerating food pretty well. Still haven't thrown up. I am eating mostly chicken and fish and refried beans. I'm trying to find a way to get protein in my coffee that I can't taste... LOL It's a long shot I know. :( I'll live. My family has been eating much healthier since the surgery. Tonight I made grilled chicken over lettuce, cucumbers, carrots, feta cheese and Fat Free Italian dressing. The kids LOVED it. I was suprised. DJ swore it wouldn't fill him up but he ate one serving and didn't even go back for seconds, saying that he was full. Ha! Guess I'll show him.. right? hehe

I bought flowers today to plant. Pink impatients, blue striped pansies and pink pansies. I can't wait to get them in the ground. DJ needs to trim the bushes too and the yard will look 10 times better.

Every morning I wake up feeling smaller. I think it's all in my head but maybe not. Yesterday I walked into my aunts house and they all shreiked at how much weight I've lost already and how much they could see it. That felt great! :)

No comments: