Before!

3/2/08

Lazy Sunday

My favorite day of the week. :)

I hopped on the scale this a.m. 151.8. I'll take it. I'm off the Effexor completely now at this point. I haven't take a pill for two days now and I'm ok, considering the other things I've been "sick" with this week. Yesterday, I had a horrible horrible headache, and now this a.m. I've got a nice rebound headache from all the pain meds I took yesterday. Blah. So...I started the Wellbutrin though and I think that is helping me not have horrible withdraw. Thank God.

I started back on my daily vitamins regimine. I had slacked on it and was only taking a multivitamin and B12 most days. Now I'm back to calcium, D3 and B12 in the a.m. and then multi, iron and my meds at night.

I'm also going on day 3 of no smoking. Yay me! I feel like I'm getting back on the right track now. Next, I'm really going to focus on getting my protein in and keeping my hands out of the junk food. Thank god my tool is working or I'm sure I would've had a huge gain by now, considering all the snacking I've done lately while on that med. I do see a light at the end of the tunnel though!

DJ's sister and her husband and kids came over last night and we really had a nice night. We took the kids to a pizza place and then came back to our house and hung out and then later watched a movie. The kids were pretty good although Timmy bit Gabe on the face and left a huge mark. Poor baby. The boys are only 3 weeks apart so I'm sure this is just one of the many injuries they'll give each other in the next 18 years. ;)

No comments: