Before!

6/21/07

This is huge...

I am taking a big step here....
I've been slacking in the formal exercise deptmartment. Everyday seems so busy and I'm always so tired. (I know part of this is b/c I'm STILL on TOM after 17 days...) Anyway, I went grocery shopping today, paid bills, etc. Cooked dinner, cleaned up and worked on some laundry and was sitting in my chair at 7 p.m. and all of a sudden I decided I was going to walk. I honestly didn't feel like it, but really who feels like exercising? LOL

So... I got up. Put on my socks and shoes and went to the basement, turned "Everybody Loves Raymond" on the tv and off I went. I did my 2 miles and am back upstairs 40 mins. later. I am so glad I did it. Honestly, it is getting easier every time... and sooo.... here comes the huge part.

I'm making a commitment before God and you people ;)

I, Amber, vow to walk 2 miles, 4 times a week from here on out.

I will do it.

3 comments:

Dagny said...

DO IT!!! Make yourself do it and you will overcome your resistance to it. You'll start to do it routinely and eventually...when you see results and it actually makes you feel good... You'll WANT TO DO IT!
It's tough to get started but take that first step. Literally!
Dagny

Michelle said...

When I first started I was like you, I had to make myself exercise, now it's like a drug I miss it alot when I don't!! You can do this

Debbie said...

Awesome you CAN do it!
another idea for those days that you just dont wanna walk or want some variety, there are some GREAT walking workout DVD's out there that are fun (i do them!) walk away the pounds, walk it off with george foreman.
you go girl!